The INTEGREEN project
The INTEGREEN project has studied the problem of the environmental impact produced by road traffic in the city of Bolzano. The main topics dealt within the project have been:
Environmental Traffic Monitoring
1. Distributed monitoring: static monitoring stations complemented by mobile measurement probes.
2. Integrated monitoring: real-time assessment of traffic conditions, traffic-induced emissions and air pollutants dispersion.
Environmental Traffic Management
1. Eco-friendly traffic policies: speed control and adaptation of traffic lights cycles.
2. Mobility management policies: advanced multi-modal traveler information services.
1. Public initiatives for the local promotion of eco- and intelligent mobility habits.